So honestly I took no pictures today and did a quick crop, vignette, cross process, color temperature adjust and text edit of a team picture. BUT. I was reminded so much today of the friends I am blessed to have all over the world, all over the USofA, and all over Wethersfield. I got a sweet as text from a friend that legit made my day. I went to the band concert at my high school and got to see all my fellow percussion kids, all the kids that I was section leader over that were 'my' pit, all the underclassmen I love and *sniff* they're growing up so fast! Seriously though, I felt kinda old. Then I got ice cream with an awesome girl from high school and we talked forever and we talked about boys, which I haven't done in a really long time and it made me laugh for so many reasons I could write a novel. AND we walked about how I can't get a twitter because I would hate the fact that I would be one of those people who posts witty, funny, sarcastic tweets every 5 minutes so I would be hilarious, but addicted. No bueno. So yea. No picture takin' today, but plenty of reminders of my brothers and sisters and friends around the world. Plus I really love these kids and I miss them so much. Heaps, as they say in New Zealand.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
day 8
So honestly I took no pictures today and did a quick crop, vignette, cross process, color temperature adjust and text edit of a team picture. BUT. I was reminded so much today of the friends I am blessed to have all over the world, all over the USofA, and all over Wethersfield. I got a sweet as text from a friend that legit made my day. I went to the band concert at my high school and got to see all my fellow percussion kids, all the kids that I was section leader over that were 'my' pit, all the underclassmen I love and *sniff* they're growing up so fast! Seriously though, I felt kinda old. Then I got ice cream with an awesome girl from high school and we talked forever and we talked about boys, which I haven't done in a really long time and it made me laugh for so many reasons I could write a novel. AND we walked about how I can't get a twitter because I would hate the fact that I would be one of those people who posts witty, funny, sarcastic tweets every 5 minutes so I would be hilarious, but addicted. No bueno. So yea. No picture takin' today, but plenty of reminders of my brothers and sisters and friends around the world. Plus I really love these kids and I miss them so much. Heaps, as they say in New Zealand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment